Give Your Child a Birthday Party That
Their Friends Will Be Talking About
Parties at our martial arts center are more than just dropping the kids off at the fun zone…and letting them run crazy for hours.
They’re fun, structured events that kids brag
about for months after they’ve ended.
Here’s everything that’s included in your Birthday
Package, and a glimpse into the
fun activities ahead…
are saying about our parties...
2 hours of supervised fun and excitement (you can relax and let our staff chaperone and supervise the kids - or get involved! There are plenty of fun activities for the parents to help out in too!)
A giant pizza party for the kids, followed by cake and ice cream (and extra pizza just for the parents and staff too)
Your child will cut the cake with a real sword (this is carefully supervised of course - and will make them feel like the coolest kid to have ever walked this earth ;-)
Parents can get involved too! Feel like relaxing? Go ahead. We’ll take care of everything. Feel like getting involved? Great! There are ways parents can play and have fun in every activity that we do!
The party can hold up to 15 kids for a fun time that’s not too out of hand.
You can expect non-stop games, activities, challenges, and even learning some martial arts the whole way through
And when we give martial arts instruction - your kid will be at the head of the room leading the way! (They’ll feel like a total champ!)
At the party, we’ll also help your child
showcase their martial arts skills… and
make them feel like a total superstar.
• In the party, we show all of the kids some basic martial arts moves - and your child will be at the head of the class, teaching along with
• In fact, your kid will even break a board in front of
all of their friends (This one makes jaws drop every time! Of course, this is only if your child has reached this level of training)…
• Their friends will be amazed when they see how much they’ve learned - and for weeks after the party it’ll be all that they talk about… (Don’t be surprised when all of their friends start signing up for martial arts class too!) Why we do this, and why it’s so powerful:
• This kind of positive feedback from their peers will boost your child’s confidence and self-esteem - and make them feel proud of themselves, and everything that they’ve accomplished…
They’ll really see how far they’ve come in their training through the compliments and shocked expressions on their friends’ faces.
“Okay, this sounds awesome! How
much does it cost?”
For 2 hours of fun for your child and 15 or so of his or her friends, you’d easily pay $550
at the local fun zone… the zoo… or practically anywhere else. And - none of those
places provide close supervision. That’s up to you and the other parents!
However, when you call today, you can schedule your child’s birthday party for just $399.
And that includes; full supervision from our qualified instructors and staff and...
Choose your Brooklyn karate birthday party experience...
- Option A: Standard Brooklyn Karate Birthday Party Cost: $399 2-hour party for up to 15 kids, including plates, napkins, utensils, pizza, and beverages Guests will participate in martial arts games and activities. Our instructor will assist the birthday boy/girl in cutting the cake with a real samurai sword!
- Option B: Board-Breaking Extravaganza Brooklyn Karate Birthday Party Cost: $499 Same as Option A, plus… Our instructor will teach the birthday boy/girl and guests how to safely break real wooden boards!
- Option C: Custom Theme Board-Breaking Extravaganza Brooklyn Karate Birthday Party Cost: $599 Same as Option B, plus… Custom-themed party supplies and decorations, for example Power Rangers, Kung Fu Panda, etc. (at least 10 business days of notice required)
Since our parties are so poplular (most kids literally have 2-4 parties with us and
keep coming back year after year) our dates book up really quick.
Just Call Now to Schedule Your
Child’s Big Birthday Event!
*When you call, we’ll answer any questions you have, and get you and your child
all signed up for their big birthday party!
Brooklyn Martial Arts, 289 Livingston Street - 2nd Floor, Brooklyn, New York, 11217, (718) 403-9026