"What if one decision could improve your Health, Release Stress, Make YOU More Confident, Focused and Fit?"
Muay Thai is referred to as “The Art of Eight Limbs.” Using eight points of contact, the body mimics weapons of war: Hands - the sword and dagger; Shins & Forearms - armor against blows; Elbow -heavy mace or hammer; Legs & Knees - the ax and staff. The body operates as one unit. The knees and elbows constantly searching and testing for an opening while grappling and controlling an opponent.
- Develop fight-ending power in your punches, kicks, elbows and knees
- How to defend yourself and take control of an attacker from the “clinch” position (when you’re in really close quarters) or when someone grabs you
- Battle-tested striking techniques that work in the cage, in the ring or on the street (these techniques could save your life)
- Muay Thai training improves focus and concentration and also increases eye/body coordination
- Be surrounded by dedicated, committed students (being in a training environment like ours, with other committed athletes, provides a more positive environment that makes it even easier to learn quickly and efficiently)
- A method of self defense from your feet that’s been proven effective by fighters all over the world.
- Learn battle-tested techniques developed by ancient warriors in Thailand and built upon over the years by champion Thai Boxing fighters
- No experience required (anyone can enjoy the benefits of Muay Thai regardless of age, sex, size or experience level; you’ll get a ton of value out of our Thai Boxing program whether you’re a brand new beginner just trying it out or a seasoned veteran)
- How to improve your focus, concentration and hand-eye coordination (no matter what your current level of fitness or athletic ability)
- Muay Thai is a fun and exciting training method that BURNS BODY FAT and gets you in incredible shape
- Train at your own pace (we will push you, but you won’t ever be forced to spar or compete unless you absolutely want to; we train everyone regardless of age, fitness level or experience. Whether you want to compete or not, you’ll enjoy the benefits of Muay Thai kickboxing)
- Get fit without getting hit (we never force our students to spar; of course, we have separate sparring classes available, but only for those who truly want to give sparring a try)
- Learn techniques that can be used in almost any self-defense situation (Muay Thai kickboxing is very “real-life” applicable)
- You’ll see why Muay Thai is considered by most of the world’s top fighters to be one of the most effective standup striking martial art ever created.
- Muay Thai training develops mental toughness and physical strength.
- Not only is Muay Thai one of the most effective fighting styles, it’s an effective stress reliever (our happily-involved students love being able to come to class and let off some steam in a positive way)
- You’ll be working out with a purpose (no more boring gym workouts or mind-numbing treadmill sessions)
- Fun, safe and exciting environment (working out will not seem like a “chore,” it’ll actually be something you look forward to)
- You’ll enjoy a whole new variety of activities after beginning our Muay Thai kickboxing program and getting in great shape
- Stay motivated to train (We have high energy classes that are fun and exciting. You’ll be constantly learning new things.)
- Discover the science and mechanics of proper striking (kicking, punching, footwork, head movement, offense and defense)
- You’ll develop cardio along with power (yes, with Muay Thai training, you’ll be able to increase your cardio and get stronger at the same time)
- Train in a positive atmosphere (in our Muay Thai classes, you’ll be able to get a great workout, learn the world’s most effective striking techniques all while having fun)
- You see how Muay Thai training is a complete full body workout that builds strength and increases cardio (it works the entire body from head to toe)
- You’ll be working out with our dedicated, committed instructors (Your progress as an athlete is our main concern. We are 100% committed to YOUR success. You tell us what your personal goals are and we’ll help you achieve them.)
- Fat loss doesn’t have to be like torture (lose weight without getting bored by training Mauy Thai with us)
WHEN SHOULD I JOIN…?
…Why not today? The sooner you start, the sooner you can up your game and join hundreds of others who’re part of the Brooklyn Martial Arts family. See you at your first class!